Change the Language of PCC Sounds
Question: How do I change my Pocket CowCard sounds to another language?
Answer: Follow the steps below to change the sounds on your PCC device to Chinese, German, Russian, or Spanish:
The PCC app can play MP3 or WAV files, but the app will only play the MP3 files if you have both file types. PCC Windows Mobile only plays the WAV files.
- Download the latest version of DairyComp (May 2022 or later) and refresh PCC. See Update DC305 to the Latest Release to learn more about updating DairyComp.
- When you open DairyComp, you may see the new sound files listed in your DairyComp updates list:
If you don't see the sound files in your updates list, click the link below to download the language you want:
- Chinese: https://curtis.vas.com/pcc/CHINESE_CORESOUNDS_PHASE1.ZIP
- German: https://curtis.vas.com/pcc/GERMAN_CORESOUNDS_PHASE1.ZIP
- Russian: https://curtis.vas.com/pcc/RUSSIAN_CORESOUNDS_PHASE1.ZIP
- Spanish: https://curtis.vas.com/pcc/SPANISH_CORESOUNDS_PHASE1.ZIP